FourtyTwo

Thursday, June 7, 2007

 Wireless Energy

Benjamin Franklin anyone?

Yeah, in case you didnt know, Benjamin Franklin had the idea for a city powered by bolts of static electricity comming from a centralized massive Leyden Jar

And funny note, as it so happens back in my junior year of highschool I had an idea for wireless energy by using different radio frequencies to transfer energy through the fabric of timespace. I even made sketches and everything, I just wish I could find them to prove I'm not making this up. Oh well. Back to Cash Cab.

there, i updated

1 Comments:

Blogger Augie Physics said...

Yay, Jake updated!

Oh, I totally believe you.... I'm a scientist, what need do I have for evidence?

I really could use some of that wireless power right now. I'm in a hotel room on a laptop, and the outlets are way across the room. I think they expected me to sit at a desk to use my computer. How very odd!

June 8, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home